segunda-feira, 30 de abril de 2018

The purpose of life

Some people say that Life is a journey of 2 days and we need to take advantage of the night...
Others say that life is meant to earn as much money as we can, but when they die they can't take it with them to the afterlife...

There are many vision's on this topic I'm sure, and I'm also pretty sure that everyone has theirs...

Well, that's great!!! It's very important to know where the track is... What's not so good is when there's the track and we don't have any signs to help us... Or we don't have any motivation to go further... Or we just refuse to accept it...

I also felt this some years ago and that's why I want to share with you how I discover the sense of it...

I was born in Portugal in a Mid Class family, and may say that I had a happy childhood until the age of 8 or 9... After that I started to be having some sudden attacks of anger and hyperactivity anxiety, some intense sadness and the worst was that I was getting isolated from everyone including my parents because no one understood what was going on...

Years were passing and nothing was working... Tried medicines, psychiatric help, being part with other young people groups and nothing... Until my mother had the best idea of visiting some exorcist when I was the age of 20 years old... I don't remember all because when we are under influence of something we all know that some parts of the story don't have any sense or we just can't remember 100%... All I can remember was that it was in February of 2002 (16 years now) at some night at 1h am that I was in my bed sleeping and suddenly I felt moving around in my bed and going against the wall in a crazy thing that I can't describe... After some struggle the movements stopped and I went back to sleep again...

Next day I went back to University and some people say "You are different!" Of course I didn't remember much of how I was before but I believe it's true...  My mother called the other lady that did the exorcism to me and she told her that she won't do that again because it was a very powerful demon...

Of course than everything started to pop up in my head suddenly and I could see that much of my options that I took during my adolescence were wrong... Wrong university (I didn't like what I have chosen), no girlfriends till that time, no friends, hanged out with some other kids in my school with deviant behaviors and the worst of all is that I also didn't know what to do...

Of course I could turned angry about what happened but I realized that it wouldn't help in nothing and also blocked me to discover the world like everybody else...

So I decided to belong to a Christian young people group and they were very nice and there were many others trying to find sense in life... One of the things that they teached me there was to write in my private diary to God and that make me to filter "the different voices" that we have in our heads every time during the day... And of course I liked it, but also this created the of writing what we really want, our MAJOR PURPOSE IN LIFE!

I started to write about the Soul Mate that I had in mind and the what was the plan for the future...

After some time I decided to go to a different country trying to start over from 0 and test my limits and strengths... So on my last year of university I decided to go to Valencia, Spain as an Erasmus student to do the final project...

Of course it was much different from what I have expected and everything went wrong... The house where I stayed there were some problems with the other people such as disappearing things from my room, anti-social behavior from some of the people there, at the University the teachers wanted me to do something that I wasn't prepared to from my University, then of course the presentation went wrong and I had to do it again back home... But I learned how to cook, to manage how to find friends, to organize parties, to find a house to stay and negotiate the terms, and to evaluate fast people when you are changing house...

I can say it was hard but without that maybe I would never know my strengths and limits... And for the second time I went to Spain again by the end of 2007, but this time to Barcelona...
Well because I had the previous experience I immediately knew where to find people, house, job and university (I was doing a Master there) and it was much better until August 2008...

As you all know there was the big Crisis in US and then the world with lots of companies closing doors and people unemployed and the effects of that soon came to Spain, that was one of the most indebt countries in Europe... Real Estate collapsed, factories closing doors and of course the foreigners are the most affected with this because Nationals come first... So by the end of 2009 I had to return again to Portugal and discovered that the "friends" that I left before I went to Spain were changed and the conversations were also changed...

With all of this done I also decided to explore the "Forgotten Emotions" and I did regressive hypnosis so that I could discover what I was in a Past Life and what kind of feelings were going on that were affecting me... With this managed I could understand the track of Karma so that I can I remember the Past, know where I'm at the Present and what needs to be done for the future lives...


With all of this set and done you can have a wider perspective about yourself, about the world and feel much more confident when some bad faze hits you because you know what to do and why did it happen...


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

The New World Order (2023...?)

 We all watch news from all kinds of happenings such as Plagues ( COVID19 ), Global warming with melting ice on both pols, starvation caused...