segunda-feira, 30 de abril de 2018

The soulmate that everyone has

Since the beginning of man kind that exists the need of searching "The other half" or the "The other half of the orange".
For many this is a utopic search that doesn't have any sense and for others just an impossible mission...

Well I speak for the ones that have hope in life and believe that we are more than "Work, Sleep and Reproduce"...

I'll tell you about my story because I believe that if it can help you to find answers in your life, than I make my day :)

First of all we need to make an effort to discover the "True Self" or by other words "The Real Myself" that doesn't do things that the society imposes, or family or friends, but the things that are on the way to a Greater Happiness.

I can give you an example:

If a sensitive person, with a creative mind , with a good emotional intelligence, that clearly is an artistic personality, because of the pressure of the family or society, decides to study Management or Engineering (that are clearly rational skill jobs) this person will never be fulfilled when working because his/her capacities are not being used 100%...

So when you do something that you like and you fit in it, that will not be considered a job but a hobby because you love it :)

Second, and I believe that for some people this might be against their beliefs... We need to discover what we were in a Past Life... How can we do this?

With Regressive Hipnosis, with a professional and certified Doctor.


I say this because unfortunatelly there are professionals that do their jobs and don't have any degree on their office wall. You can easely Google it in Recognized Official Associations of Hipnosis and if they have the Regression for Past Lives on their resumé than you can contact them.

Having said this, the goal of this step is to identify Karma that you have and that is affecting your life Positevely and Negatively.

Karma is a word meaning the 
result of a person's actions as well as the actions themselves. It is a term about the cycle of cause and effect. According to the theory of Karma, what happens to a person, happens because they caused it with their actions. It is an important part of many religions such as Hinduism and Buddhism (Wikipedia)


So, in my case when I did this I was a little bit nervous because I never tried this before, but I can assure you that you will remember everything that happens on the session and the one who speaks is you. The professional doctor only asks questions in order to "dig" what is hided in your subconscious using a process in that we are between awake and sleep but neither the two.

The result of this session was that I used to live in a 1800's Midwest small town where everyone rides a horse surrounded by big red mountains and red sand desert.
The town was very small and houses were made from wood. Everyone knows each other and people from upper classes don't mix with lower classes. The Sheriff was the top authority and I was a person from a lower class. One day I met the most beautiful woman that I ever seen dressed in a white dress and also caught her eye. The problem is that she was a rich girl that was going to marry with the Sheriff ( a very brutal and narrow minded guy). Of course the Sheriff didn't like my presence after a while and one day some guys showed up at my door with big forks on their hands, like the ones to catch hay in the fields, advising me to leave her alone or else I'll be gone...

After this incident we both decided to meet in secret locations far away from the center like the small church but it was still dangerous.

One day I proposed her to leave the village to a new town starting from zero but she declined saying that it a nice idea but than how can we are going to survive? Some time has passed and she never let go the wealthy but sad life that money and power can provide and I decided to go by myself on this journey the a new town. I ended up finding some house were I could live but the feeling of lost was so big that I didn't have will to live and at 40 years old I died in a bed...

Ok, I suppose that it was a sad story but we can always take a lesson from it. Before doing this hypnosis I was very insecure when talking to girls, never being sure when was the time to go for the kiss and the girls thought that I wasn't interested or just a friend. By other way, I was scared to death when groups of boys at school decided to scare me being freezed. After the session I wasn't scared of talking with girls and to face up the other people perspectives.

Why is this story important? Because it shows the continuity of the things like if we were reading a book and for some reason we stopped reading it and after some time we continue to read on the same page we were before. If we don't do this regressive hypnosis we can't have the capacity of visualising and understanding what gave us the current energy, opportunities in life and many times we miss what we were doing on this life.


Third we need to have a diary where we can write what we expect the other person to be as it fisically and psychologically. For the fisical part, is important to define what we consider beauty and we may find pictures of people that we consider handsome and pretty and doing this process not only we are visualising our choices but also being able to recognise the person that has these characteristics immediately when we see them around. For the psychological part we must also write about what were the moments that we loved to have lived or experienced, the people that we liked most and what characteristics they had that made us to like them so much. This is also very important because we have all this clear in our head, once we identify the other person by the looks, we need to know if he or she is compatible with the psychological part.
The diary is to write to the one entity that we speak with or Higher power that we consider and it can be God,  Alah, Mother Nature or anything else that we feel to listen our praires and complaints.

We must be the most precise and persistent as posible and dont give up because they don't give up of listening you too!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh4c8nDJJMD9RWBzJiXPmxEE1xIEZKcFQGZ7ZsCBoWTI4M5AsuMgQi8lorDpIAU_JxOw5dhZ-xWVGQlw_kWd5imb_JU5JWA8r7G_BHwjhVkGfkbWA0FKoVSVyr-E75Va4BL8ffLvNjBTA/s1600/transferir.jpg


In forth place you must BELIEVE that we all are soul mates from someone else, because of what we like, what we can do, what we need. The other half is exactly fit to your behaviour and can give you answers in a way that probably no one can. Can chalenge you in a way that probably no one will and always in a positive way and NEVER in a negative chalenge! That's very important to remind!

I could post some books that I read about the search for the True Soul Mate but I prefer to tell you my experience and leave to you, the reader, the extra research and info that you might need.

If we do all these 3 points before and believe that we are someone else's twin soul than we have to be exposed in the world. If we are hided ate home, always working until late, never going to have in places that you like, the chances are reducing in a big way!!!

So what I did because like many people I study and work I didn't have many free time but the time I had I always tried to choose beeing in places that I like, being in places that I like and avoiding toxic people, activities that I don't have any attachment, have an online profile on a big dating site, beeing in young people groups with a lot of people, traveling to places that I really enjoyed or wanted to visit... And one day accidentaly we met and I knew it was her...

I was 29 years old, basically to be honest I wasn't believing so much but the Higger Power above don't forget us and our prayers and provided the meeting. In my case it was online.

Than we think... Why didn't this happen sooner and only now?? Well, the answer is that because we are one half, only 50% depends on us... The other 50% depends on the other person.. That's why I write this post in other to available to a bigger number of people and start to aware people that it's possible and doable.

The other person, maybe don't had the means to get into you the same way you have, or this counscience on her wasn't so clear that is in you, but even so, both believe and would like to meet the other half.

What makes the difference between the soul mate and any one else? Well the soul mate full fill you in ways that any other person didn't r couldn't and at same time you feel that you are in the right track, have a new perspective about life, gives you a tremendous amount of energy that you never felt before and challenged me to the only thing that was really missing me to study, to be , to go...

As I said before this was my experience and my experience only. The path that happened with me may not be the same with you but what I give you is the Algorithm to find your own path wherever you are, whatever you like to do, whatever your religion is.

 I like to add here that my soulmate actually is like how I was in my Past Life (with difficult childhood) and now I'm like she was in her Past Life... Maybe Karma? We never know...

Someone said once that we are at most, 6 persons from anyone else on earth but with Facebook and social media this distance is increasing day by day... So it's more and more possible!

If you find this person by chance and you discover she/he is married, doesn't speak your language, or some other barrier that might difficult the Union... well even so it's good because you could prove to yourself that you never stop believing it and it's real... The rest it will be depending on each other choices!!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

The New World Order (2023...?)

 We all watch news from all kinds of happenings such as Plagues ( COVID19 ), Global warming with melting ice on both pols, starvation caused...